(1) It can’t be used on the Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Mac OS.
(2) If you want to use on Windows 10, it may require DirectX 9.0c or above.
(3) If it is unavailable in Windows 7 or above, please try to install the last version driver of Xbox 360 Controller.
(4) The vibration function is only for the PC games with Xinput Mode, and you maybe need to open the vibration function in the game.
(5) If you want to use on the device with a Micro-USB interface, you need buy a OTG cable or adapter by yourself.
(6) In case the gamepad is unavailable, please contact with us at any time, we will try our best to solve the problem.
(1) PC Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10, Windows XP needs the driver of the Xbox 360 Controller.
(2) Android (4.0 or above), and the device must support the OTG function entirely.
(3) PlayStation 3.
(1) It is Plug and Play, but only for the PC games with Xinput Mode. You need to set the keypad in the game with DirectInput Mode.
(2) It supports Vibiration Feedback on PC Windows OS, but only for the PC games with Xinput Mode.
(3) Multi-mode: Xinput / DirectInput.
(4) JD-SWTICH function, the D-pad and Left-Stick can be exchanged to each other.
◆ Other Specification
Dimensions : 150*105*65mm
Net Weight : 216g
◆ Packing Contents
English Manual x1
ZD V Wired Gamepad x1 (with 1.5M USB cable)
- For PC Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 & PlayStation 3
- For Android (Above version 4.0, and the device must support the OTG function entirely)
- Vibration Feedback / JD-SWITCH Function (D-pad and Left-Stick can be exchanged)
- Multi-Mode: Xinput / DirectInput, Plug and Play – only for the PC games that support the Xinput Mode.
- USB Wired Gamepad (PS framework) – Not support the Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Mac OS